Operator signatures let you create different context-specific ticket signatures dependent on a ticket's department and brand.
Searching for Operators
By default the table is sorted based on name. Once the table has loaded you're able to change the sort column by clicking the up/down arrows:
- Down arrow: descending order
- Up arrow: ascending order
This action is only temporary and will disappear once the page has been reloaded.
Filtering the table
It's possible to filter operators based on their name:
- Visit Settings -> Users -> Operator Signatures and click "Filter Results".
- Search terms:
- Name - It is possible to search for partial names. For example, you could find "John Smith" by searching for "joh" or "ith".
- The table will be filtered automatically as you enter search terms.
Updating an Operator's Signatures
To update an operator's signatures, please follow the following steps.
- Visit Settings -> Users -> Operator Signatures. Find the operator and click the edit (pencil) icon on the right side of the table row.
Complete the input fields:
- Department - The name of the role.
- Signature - The signature content, merge fields are allowed.
- To add a new signature for a different department, use the 'Add for department...' dropdown towards the bottom of the page.
- Clicking the brand tabs will allow you to create signatures that apply to that specific brand only, otherwise the default signature(s) are used.
- Click the "Submit" button.