Schedules are the working hours of your staff. Schedules are utilised in SLA plans when calculating the due time of tickets, letting you set up different schedules for different SLA plans.
Searching for Schedules
Filtering the table
It's possible to filter schedules based on their name and description:
- Visit Settings -> Tickets -> Schedules and click "Filter Results".
- Name - It is possible to search for partial names. For example, you could find "UK Office" by searching for "UK of" or "fice".
- Description - The schedule description.
- The table will be filtered automatically as you enter search terms.
Creating or Updating a Schedule
To create a new schedule, or update an existing schedule, please follow the following steps.
- Visit Settings -> Tickets -> Schedules. If you're creating a new schedule click "Add Schedule", or if you're updating an existing schedule, find the schedule and click the edit (pencil) icon on the right side of the table row.
Complete the input fields:
- Name - The name of the schedule.
- Description - A description of the schedule.
- Timezone - Choose the timezone for this schedule, useful for staff based abroad and in different timezone to the company timezone. The default option is the system default timezone, which should apply to most schedules.
- Weekdays - Set the business hours for each day of the week, either custom hours (select a specific start and end time), 24 hours or if it's closed and no work is done on this day of the week.
- Click the "Submit" button.
Deleting a Schedule
To delete a schedule, follow the below steps:
- Visit Settings -> Tickets -> Schedules.
- Search for the schedule you wish to delete (see Searching for Schedules).
- Click the delete (cross) icon located on the right of the table.
- Click on the left button, "Yes, Delete Schedule", that pops up confirming you would like to delete this schedule and it will now be deleted.