3.x Release Notes
Version 3 brings a completely revamped interface, with better mobile support and dark mode.
|3.7.1||18th November 2021||View Release Notes|
|3.7.0||15th November 2021||View Release Notes|
|3.6.2||17th September 2021||View Release Notes|
|3.6.1||14th September 2021||View Release Notes|
|3.6.0||26th August 2021||View Release Notes|
|3.5.0||1st June 2021||View Release Notes|
|3.4.1||19th April 2021||View Release Notes|
|3.4.0||16th April 2021||View Release Notes|
|3.3.1||2nd December 2020||View Release Notes|
|3.3.0||9th November 2020||View Release Notes|
|3.2.1||28th July 2020||View Release Notes|
|3.2.0||9th June 2020||View Release Notes|
|3.1.0||11th May 2020||View Release Notes|
|3.0.0||23rd April 2020||View Release Notes|
|3.0.0 Beta 2||1st April 2020||View Release Notes|
|3.0.0 Beta 1||19th March 2020||View Release Notes|
The 3 series brings several improvements:
- New frontend and operator panel templates, significantly improved for responsive devices.
- Dark mode option on the interface.
- Automatic software updates
- OAuth authentication for IMAP and SMTP.
- Official Spanish translation.
- Docker support.
- Docker (High Availability) support.
- Push server support for notifications.
- Ability for users to set up two-factor authentication (2FA), and to force all operators and/or users to set up 2FA on their accounts.
- A more comprehensive feedback system for articles, with the ability to set up custom feedback forms.
- Auto-response detection to reduce email loops.
- FontAwesome icons for self-service types.
- Improved print view for tickets in the operator panel.
- PHP 7.4 support.