3.0.0 Beta 1
|Release Date||19th March 2020|
Please read Upgrading to 3.0 from 2.6 for important changes in this release.
- New interface - The frontend and operator templates have been fully redesigned, with improved functionality and mobile support. A dark mode option is now available to set the interface to dark colours which reduces the light emitted by your device.
- 2FA for users, force for all - Users can now set up two-factor authentication (2FA) on their accounts for added security. 2FA can now also be enforced for all operators and/or users, so they must have it on their account to complete a login.
- Article feedback - The article feedback system has been redesigned so you can collect additional feedback when a user rates an article. It's now possible to set up a feedback form, in the same way you can for a ticket.
- Auto-response detection - Incoming emails that are automatic responses will now be detected, and any emails being sent back to the user will be stopped, helping to reduce the chance of email loops occurring.
- Ticket print view - A dedicated print view has been made available for tickets in the operator panel, accessible from the actions menu. Other pages, including the entire frontend, have been made more printer friendly also.
- LDAP accounts dual login disabled - LDAP linked operator accounts are now restricted to authentication via the LDAP service. If you need to login via both your help desk email / password and also the LDAP service then we've added a backwards compatible configuration option.
- New SAML functionality - It's now possible to handle key rollover for both the SupportPal service provider and also the IdP. For more information please see the updated configuration options.
This release includes a new frontend and operator panel template, therefore every file in the template has changed and we are unable to provide a file comparison since the last release.
|Feature||DEV-1830||Added the option to merge and unmerge on the ticket view.|
|Feature||DEV-1835||Added email auto-response detection.|
|Feature||DEV-2077||Added ability to force all operators and/or users to use 2FA.|
|Feature||DEV-2099||Added 2FA for users.|
|Feature||DEV-2125||Added option to enable/disable dual login for LDAP.|
|Feature||DEV-2128||Added feedback forms for article feedback.|
|Feature||DEV-2148||Added ability to create Artisan commands in plugins.|
|Feature||DEV-2153||Added 'registered users only' setting for self-service types.|
|Improvement||DEV-1666||Upgraded text editor to latest version.|
|Improvement||DEV-1709||Redesigned the frontend and operator panel templates.|
|Improvement||DEV-1770||Added an alert when trying to close the browser window when installer/upgrader is running.|
|Improvement||DEV-1952||Install/upgrade seeders are now ran in chunks (by version).|
|Improvement||DEV-2078||Upgraded FontAwesome icons to version 5.|
|Improvement||DEV-2121||Added a neutral option for ticket feedback.|
|Improvement||DEV-2141||Improved search results for articles on the frontend.|
|Improvement||DEV-2145||Removed links to Google+.|
|Improvement||DEV-2156||Added HTML5 support for processing incoming emails.|
|Improvement||DEV-2158||Added ability to use target="_blank" in text editor.|
|Improvement||DEV-2165||Removed 'East Germany' as a country option.|
|Improvement||DEV-2212||Added ticket channel attributes as available merge fields.|
|Improvement||DEV-2250||Added ability to set user notes via API.|
|Improvement||DEV-2286||No longer shows ticket number or redirects to ticket (with token) for unauthenticated users opening a ticket.|
|Improvement||DEV-2293||Better error message shown when unable to connect to licensing server.|
|Bug||DEV-1365||Fixed issue where HTML Purifier would remove some images unexpectedly.|
|Bug||DEV-2104||Only permissioned (assigned to brand and department) operators can now rpely to a ticket by email.|
|Bug||DEV-2110||Fixed OPTIONS HTTP method missing from allowed methods requirement check.|
|Bug||DEV-2134||Fixed handling of some malformed HTML emails.|
|Bug||DEV-2143||Fixed incorrect response rate for ticket feedback when filtered by date.|
|Bug||DEV-2147||Fixed being unable to change the language in the installer.|
|Bug||DEV-2150||Fixed being unable to change the brand on a ticket and set it to a subdepartment.|
|Bug||DEV-2159||Fixed hook macro 'send email' actions having outdated merge field data.|
|Bug||DEV-2159||Fixed issues sending when '@' is in the from display name.|
|Bug||DEV-2162||Fixed forwarding a ticket when 'Include Operator Name' is enabled, not correctly setting the from display name on the email.|
|Bug||DEV-2163||Fixed blank text on some unread messages in long tickets.|
|Bug||DEV-2164||Fixed articles in internal types being shown in related articles on the frontend.|
|Bug||DEV-2168||Fixed using correct brand links in emails that are generated over the console.|
|Bug||DEV-2169||Fixed login via IdP button not using custom SAML name.|
|Bug||DEV-2170||Fixed emails containing hebrew don't display correctly.|
|Bug||DEV-2174||Fixed Google social login using deprecated API.|
|Bug||DEV-2179||Fixed translated status name not used in frontend ticket grid.|
|Bug||DEV-2183||Fixed being unable to unmerge in some cases after deleting a message in merged ticket.|
|Bug||DEV-2184||Fixed order of invoices in WHMCS Information plugin.|
|Bug||DEV-2213||Fixed fatal PHP error when viewing ticket feedback with date field.|
|Bug||DEV-2231||Fixed URL validation erroring on valid URLs.|
|Bug||DEV-2276||Fixed unable to comment on internal articles when captcha set to 'always'.|
|Bug||DEV-2282||Fixed JS error when forwarding a ticket with timeago disabled in config.|
|Bug||DEV-2287||Fixed records count being wrong after filtering on operator grid.|
|Bug||DEV-2295||Fixed being able to generate empty self-service slugs.|