2.4 Release Notes
Version 2.4.0 raises the minimum PHP version to 7.0.8, MySQL version to 5.6 and ionCube Loaders version to 10.2.
|2.4.1||14th November 2018||View Release Notes|
|2.4.0||4th October 2018||View Release Notes|
The 2.4 series brings several improvements:
- Single download package, no longer having to select the right version for your PHP version.
- Improved macro options, including additional hook points, ability to run automatic macros more than once and within a schedule.
- New webhook and forward ticket actions for follow ups, macros and SLA escalations.
- New plugin options to extend the template, allowing to inject HTML where needed or replace views completely.
- Watch tickets and receive notifications when you otherwise wouldn't.
- Ability to search through existing users when adding a CC email address to a ticket.