Users are able to provide feedback on tickets, which can be used to measure customer satisfaction, provided feedback forms have been set up. Visiting Tickets -> Feedback will show an report of feedback ratings with options to filter down and view individual feedback in more depth.
The report contains a list of all feedback, ordered by date by default. Each row will contain the relevant ticket and user, their rating and if there are fields on the feedback form and the user answered these, a "View Feedback" button will be available to see these answers.
The table allows sorting column by clicking the up/down arrows:
- Down arrow: descending order
- Up arrow: ascending order
Feedback Ratings & Response Rate
There are two more reports available in the sidebar. These can be useful for seeing an overview of how satisfied users are as well as seeing how many users are responding to feedback requests.
The report is split up in to three data points:
- Good Ratings - The number of positive ratings received on tickets.
- Neutral Ratings - The number of neutral ratings received on tickets.
- Bad Ratings - The number of negative ratings received on tickets.
Feedback Response Rate
The report is split up in to two data points:
- Customer Satisfaction - The ratio of good feedback against bad feedback.
- Response Rate - The number of replies to the feedback forms sent.