Connect SupportPal with your Blesta system to fetch useful details about your users in tickets. Blesta is a billing system designed for web hosts and other online businesses.
Activating, Deactivating and Uninstalling
To activate the plugin, visit Plugins and click on 'activate' under the Blesta Information plugin name. The plugin must not currently be activated.
Deactivating the plugin will stop it from functioning but keep your existing settings saved. To deactivate the plugin, visit Plugins and click on 'deactivate' under the Blesta Information plugin name. The plugin must already be activated beforehand.
Uninstalling the plugin will remove the settings from your system and also delete the plugin completely. We recommend to use the deactivate option instead, unless you have absolutely no need for this plugin. To uninstall the plugin, visit Plugins and click on 'uninstall' under the Blesta Information plugin name.
To configure the plugin, visit Plugins and click on 'Settings' under the Blesta Information plugin name. The plugin must already be activated beforehand.
The plugin can connect a brand to a given Blesta companies. If you have more than one brand, the default tab should contain the details of your main Blesta company, which will be used for any brands where authentication is not configured.
The following settings are available for configuration:
- Blesta System URL - The URL of your Blesta system, including the trailing slash. For example, 'https://www.domain.com/billing/'.
- Blesta Admin URL - The admin URL of your Blesta system, including the trailing slash. This is used for linking the products, so you can easily open them in a new tab. For example, 'https://www.domain.com/billing/admin/'.
- Blesta Company ID - The company ID from Blesta, which can be fetched by going to Settings -> Systems -> Companies and checking the ID in the URL when clicking Edit. If you have only one Blesta company, this should just be '1'.
- API User - Create an API key by going to Settings -> System -> Security -> API Access and set a known name for the user.
- API Key - Set the key that shows from the API Access page.
- Client Information - If you wish to view the user's profile, services, domains and more in the ticket view. It also enables the option to create an invoice for the user in the operator panel.
- User Details Sync - If when a user's profile is updated in SupportPal, it should be copied over to Blesta. The Blesta integration will perform this in reverse automatically.
- Related Service Field - If you wish to show a related service field to the user when they're opening a ticket, populated with a list of their services from Blesta. It is enabled automatically when the plugin is activated, and can be disabled by using the Delete button. The field can also be used in the Blesta integration to perform the same on the Blesta side.
For each permission listed, set the operator roles that can perform that action in the ticket view. By default, all operator roles will be able to perform all actions, but you may wish to limit those who can view client invoices for example. The main administrator role must be selected for each permission.