Holidays are considered when working out the due time of a ticket that falls under an SLA plan. One-off and recurring holidays can be set up.
Searching for Holidays
Filtering the table
It's possible to filter holidays based on their name:
- Visit Settings -> Tickets -> Holidays and click "Filter Results".
- Search terms:
- Name - It is possible to search for partial names. For example, you could find "Christmas" by searching for "Chris" or "tmas".
- The table will be filtered automatically as you enter search terms.
Creating or Updating a Holiday
To create a new holiday, or update an existing holiday, please follow the following steps.
- Visit Settings -> Tickets -> Holidays. If you're creating a new holiday click "Add Holiday", or if you're updating an existing holiday, find the holiday and click the edit (pencil) icon on the right side of the table row.
- Complete the input fields:
- Name - The name of the holiday.
- Month/Year - The month and year the holiday is in. Keep the year field blank to make it a annually recurring holiday.
- Day - The day of the holiday, either a specific day or a specific weekday (such as first Tuesday or last Thursday).
- Click the "Submit" button.
Deleting a Holiday
To delete a holiday, follow the below steps:
- Visit Settings -> Tickets -> Holidays.
- Search for the holiday you wish to delete (see Searching for Holidays).
- Click the delete (cross) icon located on the right of the table.
- Click on the left button, "Yes, Delete Holiday", that pops up confirming you would like to delete this holiday and it will now be deleted.