Operator Reply Templates
Reply templates let you define templates that populate the editor as you go to respond to a ticket. Reply templates can make use of merge fields to create customised greetings, signatures and can be configured per brand/department.
Searching for Operators
By default the table is sorted based on name. Once the table has loaded you're able to change the sort column by clicking the up/down arrows:
- Down arrow: descending order
- Up arrow: ascending order
This action is only temporary and will disappear once the page has been reloaded.
Filtering the table
It's possible to filter operators based on their name:
- Visit Settings -> Users -> Operator Reply Templates and click "Filter Results".
- Search terms:
- Name - It is possible to search for partial names. For example, you could find "John Smith" by searching for "joh" or "ith".
- The table will be filtered automatically as you enter search terms.
Updating an Operator's Reply Templates
To update an operator's reply templates, please follow the following steps.
- Visit Settings -> Users -> Operator Reply Templates. Find the operator and click the edit (pencil) icon on the right side of the table row.
Complete the input fields:
- Department - The name of the role.
- Reply Template - The reply template content, merge fields are allowed.
- To add a new reply template for a different department, use the 'Add for department...' dropdown towards the bottom of the page.
- Clicking the brand tabs will allow you to create reply templates that apply to that specific brand only, otherwise the default reply template is used.
- Click the "Submit" button.