Reply templates let you define templates that populate the editor as you go to respond to a ticket. Reply templates can make use of merge fields to create customised greetings, signatures and can be configured per brand/department. To create and edit reply templates for other operators, please see Operator Reply Templates.
Updating your reply templates
To update your reply templates, please follow the following steps.
- Hover over the user icon in the top right of the screen and click "Reply Templates" in the dropdown that appears.
Complete the input fields:
- Department - The name of the role.
- Reply Template - The reply template content, merge fields are allowed.
- To add a new reply template for a different department, use the 'Add for department...' dropdown towards the bottom of the page.
- Clicking the brand tabs will allow you to create reply templates that apply to that specific brand only, otherwise the default reply template is used.
- Click the "Submit" button.