2.2 Release Notes
Version 2.2.0 focuses on introducing multi-language functionality to the help desk, allowing you to seamlessly offer support in multiple languages.
|2.2.0||18th September 2017||View Release Notes|
|2.2.0 Beta||5th September 2017||View Release Notes|
The 2.2 series brings several improvements:
- Translate dynamic content such as department names, and run the help desk seamlessly with multiple languages.
- Track time spent by operators in tickets with the new time tracking plugin.
- Forward emails to the help desk and automatically set the user with the new 'from' email command.
- Several new plugin develop options including upgrading, more route options, permissions system and reports.
- Our single sign-on solution now has an option to log out a user too.
- Many new actions and conditions available to use in the system.
- Rewritten Facebook integration that is more effective with larger number of messages.
- General performance improvements.