2.3 Release Notes
Version 2.3.0 introduces PHP 7.1 & 7.2 support and the ability to forward tickets to third-parties.
|2.3.1||15th May 2018||View Release Notes|
|2.3.0||5th January 2018||View Release Notes|
The 2.3 series brings several improvements:
- PHP 7.1 and PHP 7.2 support.
- Blesta integration and plugin.
- Forward whole or part of a ticket, or specific ticket messages, to third-parties.
- Internal (operator only) self-service types.
- Ticket attachment previews of audio, images, PDFs and videos.
- Social login options for users (Google, Facebook and Twitter).
- Link related tickets together.
- Ticket users are notified about replies posted by other users on the ticket to keep them in the loop.
- Custom fields can depend on another custom field and only show when a certain value is set for it.
- Regex validation for custom fields.
- Ticket, user and user organisation custom field conditions for feedback forms, filtering, macros and SLA plans.
- Improved warnings when deleting data records that may lead to the automatic deletion of other data.