System Activity Log
The activity log is a detailed audit log of the actions performed by all the operators within the operator panel.
Searching for a Log Entry
By default the table is sorted by date and time. Once the table has loaded you're able to change the sort column by clicking the up/down arrows:
- Down arrow: descending order
- Up arrow: ascending order
This action is only temporary and will disappear once the page has been reloaded.
Filtering the table
It's possible to filter the activity log based on a number of fields:
- Visit Utilities -> System Activity Log and click "Filter Results".
- Date - Filter emails that occurred between specific dates.
- Role - The type of user who performed the action. "System" includes any action performed automatically by the helpdesk.
- Name - The name of the user who performed the action.
- IP Address - The IP address of the user who performed the action.
- The table will be filtered automatically as you enter search terms.
Empty/Prune Activity Log
- Visit Utilities -> System Cleanup.
- Scroll right down until you see "System Activity Log"
- Select the date from which you would like email log entries to be deleted and then click the "Prune" button.