|Release Date||25th April 2019|
|Release Type||Stable - Major|
Please read Upgrading to 2.5 from 2.4 for important changes in this release.
- PHP 7.3 support - PHP 7.3 is now officially supported as of this release, requiring minimum ionCube loaders 10.3.
- Embeddable help widget - A simple help widget has been introduced that can be embedded in to your websites, that has an option to search your knowledgebase and/or offer a simple contact form. Multiple configurations can be created, different widgets can be created depending on the nature of the webpage it will be placed on, use a different colour scheme and other options.
- Ticket trash can - A trash can has been introduced for tickets where deleted tickets sit for 30 days before being automatically deleted from the system. This provides a chance to restore deleted tickets and view deleted tickets within this window.
- Organisation domain - Automatically add users to an organisation based on their email domain, detected when they register or send an email to the help desk and don't currently have an account.
- Install and upgrade CLI commands - We've introduced install and upgrade commands for the command line as a different way of installing and upgrading your installation. Please check over our updated new installation guide and upgrade guide for more information.
- Spam rules now checked on tickets API - Please be aware that spam rules are now checked on tickets opened via the API as well as new messages posted.
- Plugin model event changes - The model events system has been updated to fix issues with events fired during database transactions. This may affect your plugin if you make use of model events, we recommend checking over the Upgrading to 2.5 from 2.4 guide for more information.
- HipChat plugin removed - HipChat has been discontinued, as such we've removed the plugin from the download. This version will also automatically disable the plugin if it is still enabled as it can lead to a lot of errors storing in your logs.
- Language file changes (from 2.4.1)
- Frontend template changes (from 2.4.1)
- Operator template changes (from 2.4.1)
|Feature||DEV-763||Added embeddable help widget.|
|Feature||DEV-1014||Added ticket trash can and option to restore deleted tickets.|
|Feature||DEV-1198||Added domain setting for organisation to automatically link new users based on their email domain.|
|Feature||DEV-2037||Added a revision history for articles.|
|Feature||DEV-2055||Added a command for the installation and upgrade so it can be performed on the CLI.|
|Improvement||DEV-1922||Improved handling of model events during database transactions.|
|Improvement||DEV-1937||Added option to change ticket brand in the tickets API.|
|Improvement||DEV-1972||The frontend now respects the default ticket reply order in the ticket general settings.|
|Improvement||DEV-2001||Better handling of user updating their email address on the frontend.|
|Improvement||DEV-2002||Better handling of operator updating their email address in the operator panel.|
|Improvement||DEV-2003||Removed the own password confirmation from the manage operator form.|
|Improvement||DEV-2005||Indexed several timestamp columns for better performance.|
|Improvement||DEV-2010||Added option to set the created_at timestamp for new tickets in the tickets API.|
|Improvement||DEV-2014||Added a 'None' option for the ticket SLA plan condition.|
|Improvement||DEV-2022||The 'all users' option in mass email now only emails users in the selected brand.|
|Improvement||DEV-2029||Improved spam rule performance and logging.|
|Improvement||DEV-2030||Split user 'confirmed' attribute in to a new attribute 'active' to allow disabling their account.|
|Improvement||DEV-2031||Redactor is now used as the text editor on Twitter tickets.|
|Improvement||DEV-2042||Added a confirmation popup when merging tickets.|
|Improvement||DEV-2046||Increased canned response modal size to match screen size.|
|Improvement||DEV-2051||The tickets API now checks spam rules when opening new tickets and posting new replies.|
|Improvement||DEV-2064||Added ability to search canned responses in the ticket view by multiple tags.|
|Improvement||DEV-2071||Added option to disable Gravatar.|
|Bug||DEV-1283||Fixed issue with restarting transactions after deadlocks.|
|Bug||DEV-2011||Fixed issue with authenticated users being unable to download attachments.|
|Bug||DEV-2012||Fixed possibility of deleting ticket by deleting only message on ticket when not having the delete ticket permission.|
|Bug||DEV-2015||The remove CC condition is no longer case sensitive.|
|Bug||DEV-2017||The user/operator reply macro event hook now fires before the email is generated.|
|Bug||DEV-2020||Fixed issue with macro schedule option when using a different timezone.|
|Bug||DEV-2023||Fixed unrestricted plugin routes being governed by unnecessary middleware.|
|Bug||DEV-2024||Fixed incorrect purify settings on the Redactor form helper.|
|Bug||DEV-2026||Fixed broken avatar on frontend ticket grid for tickets belonging to other users.|
|Bug||DEV-2028||Fixed 500 error when downloading non-existent raw email log.|
|Bug||DEV-2032||Fixed issue with open new ticket button on edit user page.|
|Bug||DEV-2033||Fixed issue clearing a user's groups via API.|
|Bug||DEV-2034||Fixed issue with per-brand SAML configurations.|
|Bug||DEV-2035||Removed link to Facebook user accounts as no longer functioning.|
|Bug||DEV-2045||Fixed difference in Redactor plugins on open new ticket page versus the ticket view.|
|Bug||DEV-2049||Fixed merge field preview errors when there are no self-service types in the system.|
|Bug||DEV-2050||Fixed JS error when polling for replies right after adding a CC user to a ticket.|
|Bug||DEV-2052||Fixed add self-service link option on ticket view not working in mobile.|
|Bug||DEV-2053||Fixed inconsistency in active operators on the ticket grid versus the ticket view.|
|Bug||DEV-2054||Fixed blank alert shown when attempting to change the license in the upgrader.|
|Bug||DEV-2066||Fixed issue when attempting to use S3 for the filesystem.|
|Bug||DEV-2070||Stopped 'registered users only' email being sent to a blocked sender (via a spam rule).|