If you need to move your SupportPal installation to a new folder or server, we recommend to follow the below guide.
If moving your installation to a new server, please make sure it passes all the system requirements before proceeding, this includes both the web server and the CLI (for the cron).
You will need to re-issue your license after the move, please ensure you have access to your SupportPal client area account where this is done.
- Disable the SupportPal cron job.
- Visit Settings in the operator panel and enable the "Maintenance Mode" option.
- Take a backup of your database and existing installation files.
- Move/copy the whole SupportPal installation directory to the new server or folder.
If you need to move the database too:
- Restore the database backup on the new server.
/config/production/database.phpto the new database details.
- Login to the SupportPal client area and re-issue your license so that it is unlocked.
- Login to the operator panel.
- Visit Settings and disable the "Maintenance Mode" option.
- If your SupportPal URL has changed you will also update your brand URL (Settings > General > Brands > Website (tab) and update the System URL option).
- Enable the SupportPal cron job (you may need to configure it from scratch on the new server). Verify the tasks are running by visiting Settings -> Core -> Scheduled Tasks and refreshing every few minutes.