You're browsing the documentation for an old version of SupportPal. Consider upgrading to the latest version.
2.4 Release Notes
Version 2.4.0 raises the minimum PHP version to 7.0.8, MySQL version to 5.6 and ionCube Loaders version to 10.2.
|2.4.1||14th November 2018||View Release Notes|
|2.4.0||4th October 2018||View Release Notes|
The 2.4 series brings several improvements:
- Single download package, no longer having to select the right version for your PHP version.
- Improved macro options, including additional hook points, ability to run automatic macros more than once and within a schedule.
- New webhook and forward ticket actions for follow ups, macros and SLA escalations.
- New plugin options to extend the template, allowing to inject HTML where needed or replace views completely.
- Watch tickets and receive notifications when you otherwise wouldn't.
- Ability to search through existing users when adding a CC email address to a ticket.