You're browsing the documentation for an old version of SupportPal. Consider upgrading to the latest version.
2.2 Release Notes
Version 2.1.0 focuses on introducing multi-brand functionality to the help desk, allowing you to create multiple frontends and provide customer support for many brands with a single system.
|2.1.2||31st March 2017||View Release Notes|
|2.1.1||2nd Februrary 2017||View Release Notes|
|2.1.0||21st December 2016||View Release Notes|
|2.1.0 Beta||7th December 2016||View Release Notes|
The 2.1 series brings several improvements:
- Handle multiple brands in a single help desk installation
- PHP 7 Support - requires ionCube loaders v6
- WHMCS Integration - users can now select a related service/product and see related knowledgebase articles when creating a ticket
- WHMCS Plugin - more information is shown, with the option to create an invoice straight from the operator panel, and supports connecting to multiple WHMCS installations.
- Create context-specific signatures based on brand and department of ticket
- Assign whole operator groups to departments
- Retains the last 3 viewed tickets, filters, users and organisations in the header navigation
- Collect the custom information you need with organisation custom fields
- Set a default ticket filter for the "Manage Tickets" link
- Better handling of CC'ed addresses on email replies
- Data export and print options for reports
- Support for accepting Twitter/Facebook messages from users with emojis
- SAML authentication for users and operators