You're browsing the documentation for an old version of SupportPal. Consider upgrading to the latest version.
Operator Login Log
The login log is a detailed listing of when operators login to the operator panel. You will get the following information:
- Time and date of when the operator had logged in
- Operator name
- Operator IP address used to login
Searching for a Log Entry
By default the table is sorted by date and time. Once the table has loaded you're able to change the sort column by clicking the up/down arrows:
- Down arrow: descending order
- Up arrow: ascending order
This action is only temporary and will disappear once the page has been reloaded.
Filtering the table
It's possible to filter the login log based on date, name and ip address:
- Visit Utilities -> Operator Login Log and click "Filter Results".
- Date - Filter login events that occurred between specific dates.
- Name - The name of the operator for whom a login was attempted.
- IP Address - The IP address of the user who attempted to login.
- The table will be filtered automatically as you enter search terms.
Empty/Prune Login Log
- Visit Utilities -> System Cleanup.
- Find the "Operator Login Log" section and input the date from which you would like to have the entries deleted.
- Click "Prune" and all the entry logs after that date will be deleted.