You're browsing the documentation for an old version of SupportPal. Consider upgrading to the latest version.
The application is split out into various modules, it is possible to disable some modules if you do not need them.
Searching for Modules
By default the table is sorted alphabetically by module name. Once the table has loaded you're able to change the sort column by clicking the up/down arrows:
- Down arrow: descending order
- Up arrow: ascending order
This action is only temporary and will disappear once the page has been reloaded.
Filtering the table
It's possible to filter modules by name and whether they're enabled or not:
- Visit Settings -> Core -> Modules and click "Filter Results".
- Search terms:
- Name - Partially search for the module name, for example "tick" would match "Tickets".
- Enabled - Whether the language is enabled or not.
- The table will be filtered automatically as you enter search terms.
Enabling or Disabling a Module
Only some modules can be enabled or disabled, the Core and User modules are required for the system to function. Disabling a module will remove all references to it in the frontend and operator panel.
To enable or disable a module, please follow the below steps:
- Visit Settings -> Core -> Modules and search for the module you wish to modify and click the edit (pencil) icon on the right side of the table row.
- Toggle the Enabled option.
- Click the "Submit" button.