You're browsing the documentation for an old version of SupportPal. Consider upgrading to the latest version.
2.2 Release Notes
Version 2 is a complete rewrite, with previous components carefully redesigned and many new and useful features introduced. Below we have detailed some of the major changes.
|2.0.3||12th September 2016||View Release Notes|
|2.0.2||18th July 2016||View Release Notes|
|2.0.1||6th June 2016||View Release Notes|
|2.0.0||12th May 2016||View Release Notes|
|2.0.0 RC 1||21st April 2016||View Release Notes|
|2.0.0 Beta 3||30th March 2016||View Release Notes|
|2.0.0 Beta 2||18th March 2016||View Release Notes|
|2.0.0 Beta 1||2nd February 2016||View Release Notes|
Version 2.0 brings several exciting new features:
- Keep track of customer satisfaction with Feedback Forms
- Automate your workflow with Macros
- Often we need a friendly reminder to get back to a user at a later date. This is now possible via Follow Ups
- Make life easy for your international clients by leveraging Localised Email Templates
- Secure your operator accounts by enabling 2 Factor Authentication in the Personal Settings page
- Enhance your help desk using our prebuilt plugins: HipChat Notifications, Slack Notifications, and WHMCS Information
What's Changed Since v1.3.3?
- It's now possible to use merge fields in canned responses so you don't have to type out the user's name every time.
- Improved flexibility for determining the conditions under which an SLA Plan, Ticket Filter, etc should apply
- Ability to set frontend logo via general settings
- Multiple attachments can now be uploaded with an article. Previously this was limited just to the "Downloads" section
- Articles can now be associated with more than one category
- Self-Service sections are now completely customisable via the operator panel. Add, re-order and remove them until your hearts content
- Tags can now be assiociated with articles
- The concept of sub-users has been replaced by organisations. For more details please read: Managing Organisations
- The activity or audit log has been expanded to include user events
- A more flexible events system has been added to Spam Rules, IP Bans and the IP Whitelist giving you control over when each of these should occur
- The rest api key has been replaced by API Tokens allowing you to create multiple tokens and define access controls for each
- Gravatar support has been adjusted so that it will automatically be used if your e-mail address is registered at gravatar.com