Signatures let you create different context-specific ticket signatures dependent on a ticket's department and brand. To create and edit signatures for other operators, please see Operator Signatures.
Updating your Signatures
To update your signatures, please follow the following steps.
- Hover over the user icon in the top right of the screen and click "Signatures" in the dropdown that appears.
Complete the input fields:
- Department - The name of the role.
- Signature - The signature content, merge fields are allowed.
- To add a new signature for a different department, use the 'Add for department...' dropdown towards the bottom of the page.
- Clicking the brand tabs will allow you to create signatures that apply to that specific brand only, otherwise the default signature(s) are used.
- Click the "Submit" button.